Landmark Of Lake Charles

Reviews of Landmark Of Lake Charles

Nursing Home Reviews for Landmark Of Lake Charles

September 04, 2013

By Concerned111

My Aunt is living here and has told my mother that she sits in wet diapers until she is sore and in pain. An employee told her, in front of another aunt of mine, that she would not feed her and told us she goes without a meal every day. She is diabetic. I plan to call the state about the situation. If you love your elderly family member please do not send him/her here. It is a nightmare.

June 11, 2012

By mammiejammie21

My husband has Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease and this facility has an Alzheimer's unit. The staff on the unit is understanding and helpful. If you have an issue they immediately try to help you out. The staff outside the unit is also great. Having worked in nursing homes about 35yrs. ago, things have changed for the better. This nursing home is a clean place with very caring personnel.

Services and Amenities of Landmark Of Lake Charles

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195630
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Landmark Of Lake Charles

Landmark Of Lake Charles is a senior living provider in Lake Charles, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Landmark Of Lake Charles for more details on services and rates.

Map of Landmark Of Lake Charles