Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living

Reviews of Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living

February 16, 2015

By Patricia106215550

The Courtyard is fine; my mother is fine there, and she is pleased. They schedule little functions. They have people come in and sing. They provide the meals for them; they do the washing in the room. The facility is fine, it’s clean, and it’s well-kept. We have had nothing but a good experience.

August 18, 2013

By Christian2

I visited this place for my friend when I was looking for a facility. The building is a little older but it is well maintained. The staff is friendly. It's older but still acceptable. I would choose a newer facility. Houses are a little more distant than the other assisted living places I visited.

December 12, 2012

By louloulog

The staff could not have been more caring of my mother-in-law during her stay at Courtyard. Everyone, from the manager to the care givers and housekeeping staff were always kind and cheerful! The rooms are surprisingly large and very homey!

About Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living

Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Lafayette, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Courtyard Retirement & Assisted Living