Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

Reviews of Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

February 10, 2015

By Marian7

I don't like the Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge -- the place or the smell -- and I feel the staff is lazy. It looks very clean, and the staff is very nice, but I don't like them as far as taking care of the patients. They are not very attentive. When my brother first moved in, they moved him around a lot in different rooms. When I go there, it was like he doesn't have any clothes on because I wanted to take him out, but he doesn't have any clothes, so I wonder how they can manage him in there when he doesn't have any clothes. He does not have any clothes available because they had brought his clothes straight from the laundry and they have put them in another room -- in his previous rooms -- and it is aggravating me. They found some clothes, all of them weren't his, but they found some. If you don't address the issue, they don't care. If you never say anything, they wouldn't do anything about it. Nobody takes time out to go look unless someone complains. They are not paying attention. I am not happy with the place at all.

March 15, 2012

By tsbergeron

My experience was not that positive with this facility. Although the grounds were well kept, the inside was cramped. My grandmother was in a room with another woman who was certainly not in her right mind. We provided a snack container for my grandmother and each day we went back it was empty, My husband saw the staff person walking the halls eating the exact snack we had for her. When we checked her container, they were gone. My grandmother had bleeding that was ignored and was often found with dirty clothes and adult pull ups. Due to her not being able to move,the bed was placed on the floor because a worker left the be rail down and she fell out of the bed. She received a busted lip and bruises on various parts of her body. No one took "ownership" of the incident. The pills she was to take were not given to her because she fought them. I can't imagine she was the only one this happened to. Needless to say, my grandmother was not there long.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

About Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge

Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge is a senior living provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Manor of Baton Rouge