Heritage Point

Reviews of Heritage Point

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Point

February 07, 2017

By Karen380142

The layout at Heritage Point was very nice. They have different teams that they have setup through to help the residents think of their past. We liked the rooms a lot of better like the shower facility, which we thought would be a lot better for my father. They had 3 or 4 different areas for the residents to eat, smaller so that it wasn’t like a huge cafeteria type of place. I was really impressed.

November 24, 2015

By anonymous115961850

Heritage Point is clean and well organized. The design of the building is circular, so people can walk around. There’s a courtyard inside they can visit any time they want. The place is well maintained, and the dining area is really nice.

October 30, 2015

I visited Heritage Point. My problem with this place is there were no private rooms available. What they showed me was a shared room. They did have an outside courtyard that looked very nice. I think they need to improve their dining area. Their dining area looked like a school cafeteria. As an elderly, you need to have a little more atmosphere.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Heritage Point

Photos of Heritage Point

Services and Amenities of Heritage Point

• State Licenses: 18-013330-1

About Heritage Point

Heritage Point combines Person-Centered Care with an extensive wellness program that encompasses the key components of health and wellness through physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual nurturing to enable your loved one to live life to the fullest in a safe and secure environment. Our community offers Transitional Assisted Living for persons starting to experience memory challenges, Memory Care for Alzheimer’s and dementia, respite, and hospice care with a professional staff available day and night.

Our mission is to provide a warm and secure environment that encourages residents to feel more independent, safe, and engaged. Residents can choose from multiple floor plans, including private and semi-private suites, as well as shared suites. Heritage Point residents receive Person-Centered Care with care options ranging from dressing assistance and personal hygiene, to medication and continence management, and more, in an encouraging and nurturing environment. Our team seeks to foster independence over dependence, and in a private setting to provide the personalized attention your loved one needs.

• Specialized care levels & programming
  • Short-term & respite stays
  • Easy-move program
  • Resident referral program
  • Month-to-month lease

We provide our residents with a comfortable apartment, healthy and nutritious meals, utilities, a full activity calendar, beautiful common areas, and more.

Map of Heritage Point