WoodBridge Health Campus
Offers Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
We accept: Long-term care policies VA Benefits
Costs for WoodBridge Health Campus
Services and Amenities of WoodBridge Health Campus
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: skilled and licensed assisted living
About WoodBridge Health Campus
Logansport, Indiana is known for its hand-carved Gustav Dentzel Carousel that was brought to Logansport in 1919. Over the years, many visitors have experienced reaching for the brass ring to secure a free ride on this magnificent piece of art. Logansport is also known for WoodBridge Health Campus, which is nestled in a valley surrounded by harmonious farms with acres of beautiful farmland. In this home-like setting, WoodBridge is a Health Campus that offers a full continuum of care, allowing us to meet the diverse needs of our residents.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with WoodBridge Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Logansport you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Woodbridge Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.