Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center

January 19, 2021

By Debra

My dad was in Homeview Health and Rehabilitation. He was in memory care; he had Alzheimer's. I appreciated the advisor there. The memory care supervisor has been excellent in keeping us informed about his condition, and the care he was given was excellent. There was physical therapy, a barber, foot care by a doctor, and a physician that looked at them frequently. The rooms were awesome. They had no COVID at all while he was there, they provided us with a tremendous amount of support while he was dying, allowed us to be with him as he passed, and we appreciated that. They accommodated above and beyond his issues.

September 29, 2015

My mom is at Homeview. The staff is really nice. There are some issues as there is in other places, but it is OK, we just would like to see a little more improvement. Their rooms are just plain; they're not decorated or anything. Their food and dining setup is OK. From what I've seen when I've been there, they have quite a few residents that do come to the activities, which is a good thing.

January 29, 2013

By Alex1990s

Such a beautiful facility. My mom is very happy here. The staff is so nice and they keep up on her 24/7. They are amazing!

About Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center

Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Franklin, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center