Concordia Village

Concordia Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Concordia Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Concordia Village

October 09, 2013

Concordia Village is a facility that is operated by the Lutheran Church. My sister likes it there. The whole facility is roomy and clean. Their food is decent. They have quite a few activities. I would say, regarding staff, that they're a little above average. Overall, this facility is about at par with other facilities I visited; however, I think it is worth recommending to others.

July 12, 2012

By doglover2

The facility was gorgeous inside and out and it looked very clean. It did not smell very nice at all in the assisted living eating area. The main restaurant for the people who didn't live in the assisted living area was ok with the smell not being as bad. The assisted living rooms were small with not many amenities. Having the basics like a stove and fridge is important and all the rooms lacked both. Some residents were with it in terms of memory while others seemed to need way too much assistance and should have been in a nursing home and some residents having severe dementia. The beauty shop was nice and clean and had two nice clean looking girls working. While a few of the staff (I mean a very few) looked decent most looked threatening and thief like. Infact it looked as if some were on a prison work program. I told my mother that you have to look beyond the facility and really look at who will be taking care of her mother. Based upon the needy residents and the staff my mother decided it wasn't something she wanted to subject her mother to.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Concordia Village

Concordia Village is a senior living provider in Springfield, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Concordia Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concordia Village