Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

Reviews of Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

June 25, 2014

By Joni Markel

My mother has been a resident of the CURU for about three weeks, and aside from the not-so-good food, she has received excellent therapy and care there. The rehab unit is brand new and is very, very clean. They try to make it seem less like an institutional setting and make it more pleasant by assigning each room a theme. My mom's theme happens to be France. The staff there is very pleasant and very helpful. Mom loves her physical therapist. They have a beautiful courtyard that the residents can go to and sit and relax.

April 26, 2013

By Luvmypug

horrible place, dirty facility with horrible nursing staff. I didn't stay long, transferred to another facility within a couple days.

November 17, 2011

By Sandy4

Medicade now possible for payments. Good to excllent care. My mother is happy.

Services and Amenities of Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Savoy, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center