Mayslake Village

Offers Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Low Income Affordable

1801 35th Street, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Mayslake Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mayslake Village

Independent Living Reviews for Mayslake Village

February 10, 2015

Mayslake Village is a very well-liked place. They usually have a waiting list for people to get into there. I have patients who come and go from Mayslake, and they are all very pleased. The meal service gives them more option. I have not heard anything negative at all about the place. It is quite nice. They have a beautiful lawn, and it is also very well kept.

November 11, 2014

By Jennifer44

She liked Mayslake Village. It seemed very nice and clean.

April 05, 2014

By Ray13

Mayslake Village looked clean and nice and homey. There’s more than one building. My cousin and some of the residents I saw there were happy. I know they have buses that take their residents to the store, and I think they have their own doctors there too.

About Mayslake Village

Mayslake Village is a senior living provider in Oak Brook, Illinois that offers residents Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Low Income Affordable. Contact Mayslake Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mayslake Village