Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

Reviews of Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

Nursing Home Reviews for Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

January 24, 2012

By faf

my dad was in morton terrace and not very happy need more cna,s

October 14, 2011

By asimpson91

I have visited Morton Terrace on numerous occasions, both as a visitor to my now-deceased great grandmother and to perform piano music for the residents. In both visits, I have nothing but positive things to say. When my great grandma was a resident here, she was treated with the utmost respect by the staff, fed great meals, and was pleased with the service up until she died peacefully in her sleep. As a musical performer on the piano, I have always felt very appreciated by the staff and residents. Preparation is always done ahead of time when the staff is notified. Although it has been a Christmas or two since I last had a chance to play, I can still recall how much the residents enjoyed the music. Allowing music to be played in the main room is, in my opinion, a great service to the residents. A nursing home is sometimes a difficult place to keep spirits up, but the staff here, in my experience, did their best to create a happy, peaceful place for the residents to enjoy the remainder of their lives in relaxation and dignity. A five-star nursing home for sure.

Services and Amenities of Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre is a senior living provider in Morton, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre for more details on services and rates.

Map of Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre