Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

Nursing Home Reviews for Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

December 12, 2017

By Lindsey1981

Other

I called to speak to a Nurse regarding a patient and was on hold for 15 min's and then hung up on. I called back several times and no answer. After calling six times in a row someone finally answered the phone. These calls were made around 930am so there should be enough people around to answer the phone.

March 21, 2016

By concerned4them

Facility has several loving and caring CNAS and nurses that provide exceptional care to residents. However, the building its self is very poorly ran. Never enough staff, the good employees are always chased away, over worked, or some how end up leaving. Very high turn over ratio. Within the last year it has taken a significant downward spiral. My loved one has been in there for over 3 years. I have been told on many occasions that proper supplies were not accessible, i.e. Kleenex, mouth wash, towels, certain foods in the kitchen eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. This to me is unacceptable. I am in the process of researching other facilities. I have also been unsuccessful at reaching anyone with authority there. They sure have a lot of "meetings", and do not return calls. Please do your research before choosing any facility!

December 03, 2013

By Melissa8

Mom has taken her rehab at Morton Villa for about two months. I've been up there and visited a couple of times. The nurses and the therapists have been fine with her. They've always been very cooperative and pleasant with families.

January 24, 2012

By faf

my dad was in morton terrace and not very happy need more cna,s

October 14, 2011

By asimpson91

I have visited Morton Terrace on numerous occasions, both as a visitor to my now-deceased great grandmother and to perform piano music for the residents. In both visits, I have nothing but positive things to say. When my great grandma was a resident here, she was treated with the utmost respect by the staff, fed great meals, and was pleased with the service up until she died peacefully in her sleep. As a musical performer on the piano, I have always felt very appreciated by the staff and residents. Preparation is always done ahead of time when the staff is notified. Although it has been a Christmas or two since I last had a chance to play, I can still recall how much the residents enjoyed the music. Allowing music to be played in the main room is, in my opinion, a great service to the residents. A nursing home is sometimes a difficult place to keep spirits up, but the staff here, in my experience, did their best to create a happy, peaceful place for the residents to enjoy the remainder of their lives in relaxation and dignity. A five-star nursing home for sure.

About Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre

Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre is a senior living provider in Morton, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre for more details on services and rates.

Map of Morton Terrace HealthCare and Rehabilitation Centre