Sedgebrook

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

800 Audubon Way, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Sedgebrook (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sedgebrook

Independent Living Reviews for Sedgebrook

October 22, 2020

By PeggyS23

I have been a resident at Sedgebrook for four years. It was the best decision I ever made. I strongly feel people who move in to senior facilities live longer because it is stress free. However i would recommend doing it while you are still well so that you can enjoy all it has to offer.

October 22, 2020

By Fayegro

Sedgebrook has been my home for almost 3 years. I moved here and started a new life. I have met many wonderful new friends. The apartments are bright and spacious. The grounds are lovely and you meet many new friends just walking around. The staff and residents are friendly and helpful. There are classes and activities for all residents. Being here during Covid, I have not felt alone, and have felt that everyone here is doing the best they can for all of us.. I am happy that i made this decision.

July 04, 2019

By Barbara

The apartment we saw at Sedgebrook was large and very nice. There were a lot of activities, both indoor and outdoor.

May 12, 2016

By BonnieCVXGQ

Sedgebrook was a good, clean, well-maintained community with clean rooms. The staff was so lovely.

March 19, 2015

By Lori37

Sedgebrook was wonderful, and it had all the amenities. We liked everything about it, but you have to buy the apartments. It's a little more on the high end.

August 30, 2014

By Norm1

My wife liked Sedgebrook as they had larger rooms. They have a big bed and lot of furniture. The staff was very nice but the place cost a fortune to get into. You don’t rent the unit nor buy it, you lease it. You give them a huge loan and they keep until you die or move away and then you get 90% of that loan back. Then you pay a monthly fee on top of it. We had several meals there and the food is very good. They only give you one meal a day and you can pick whatever meal that is, most people pick dinner. The food is great I can’t complain about that. They got many activities and that’s another reason we picked the place, They have everything under the sun. If I like to sing they have a choir. They have lectures, game rooms and exercise rooms.

August 26, 2013

By Caring IJA

Sedgebrook is a very nice community. It is very posh. Their apartments are very lovely and you can furnish them on your own. The food is excellent. They have a wonderful chef. They served a delicious dinner during my visit there. Their dining room is beautiful. They also have buses to take you shopping. I like this community; however, it is a buy-in community and I couldn't afford that. Also it is a little too far from where I live.

About Sedgebrook

Sedgebrook offers maintenance-free retirement living on a scenic 92-acre campus in Lincolnshire, Illinois "“ the North Shore village that blends idyllic charm with a host of shopping, entertainment and recreational attractions.

Map of Sedgebrook