Sedgebrook

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

800 Audubon Way, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Sedgebrook (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sedgebrook

Independent Living Reviews for Sedgebrook

March 19, 2015

By Lori37

Sedgebrook was wonderful, and it had all the amenities. We liked everything about it, but you have to buy the apartments. It's a little more on the high end.

August 30, 2014

By Norm1

My wife liked Sedgebrook as they had larger rooms. They have a big bed and lot of furniture. The staff was very nice but the place cost a fortune to get into. You don’t rent the unit nor buy it, you lease it. You give them a huge loan and they keep until you die or move away and then you get 90% of that loan back. Then you pay a monthly fee on top of it. We had several meals there and the food is very good. They only give you one meal a day and you can pick whatever meal that is, most people pick dinner. The food is great I can’t complain about that. They got many activities and that’s another reason we picked the place, They have everything under the sun. If I like to sing they have a choir. They have lectures, game rooms and exercise rooms.

August 26, 2013

By Caring IJA

Sedgebrook is a very nice community. It is very posh. Their apartments are very lovely and you can furnish them on your own. The food is excellent. They have a wonderful chef. They served a delicious dinner during my visit there. Their dining room is beautiful. They also have buses to take you shopping. I like this community; however, it is a buy-in community and I couldn't afford that. Also it is a little too far from where I live.

August 04, 2011

By jojoelse

Other

I think if money is not an issue the Sedgebrook Retirement Community provides a safe and exclusive residence for affluent seniors. The community boasts all the conveniences of home with the knowledge that your love ones will be treated like royalty. From the moment you enter their drive way you are met with a beautifully maintained landscaped area. The building exterior is well maintained and the lobby is exactly as you would expect. Well maintained, clean, with fresh flowers. The common areas promote a sophisticated elegant restful area. The room I visited was a one bedroom unit with a beautiful sitting area and a large bedroom. The bathroom is well equipped suitable for seniors who need little help to those with physical needs for handle bars, non-skid flooring and beautiful shower tub. This place only detraction, is its price. The price was not provided to me but it is rumored to be a $350,000 buy to reserve a unit.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Sedgebrook

About Sedgebrook

Sedgebrook offers maintenance-free retirement living on a scenic 92-acre campus in Lincolnshire, Illinois "“ the North Shore village that blends idyllic charm with a host of shopping, entertainment and recreational attractions.

Map of Sedgebrook