Royal Estates Assistive Living

Reviews of Royal Estates Assistive Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Royal Estates Assistive Living

Photos of Royal Estates Assistive Living

About Royal Estates Assistive Living

At Royal Estates Assistive Living we are proudly focused on serving our seniors with dignity, respect and professionalism. Choosing to move to assisted living is not always an easy decision. When you visit us you will see why the love and care with which we serve and the scope of services we provide, makes all the difference. You will rest easy knowing your loved one is safe and secure and well taken care of.

We offer brand new luxury suites each with its own private bath. Each suite includes a large roll in shower with seat, a full kitchenette with fridge, microwave and sink, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and plenty of closet space.

We proudly service Dolton, South Holland, Calumet City, Blue Island, Burnham, Riverdale and the surrounding communities.

Map of Royal Estates Assistive Living