Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Reviews of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Green at Wright Campus

March 07, 2017

By Ms. ABB

I visited Autumn Green at Wright Campus, and their staff was friendly. They were helpful as well. The rooms were nice and clean. At that time when we went there, I saw no activities, but they said they had activities. Their grounds were nice, but it was not that spacious.

November 20, 2016

By Ray434353

Autumn Green was too much money, I can’t afford it, but the place was decent. The rooms have a kitchenette area, 2-bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, and you have meals there too. It’s clean and well maintained.

June 18, 2016

By Sister05357863

My brother is living in Autumn Green. Everything has been going well. It’s a very nice community, and he’s very happy there. The maintenance is very nice, and the food seems to be fine. The staff is very nice.

May 17, 2016

By MariaKVELI

My mom was at Autumn Green, and it was so bad for her over there that I had to bring her home. What’s good about it is the outside landscaping; otherwise, I would not send anybody there at all. They have a fountain, a little gazebo, patio, and chairs in a park setting. The food was awful, and my mom didn’t know what she was eating. There were broken blinds in her apartment that she shared with a lady that they never replaced, but it was clean.

May 10, 2016

By Marilyn124536650

Autumn Green at Wright Campus was great and I'm actually choosing that one as an option. The place itself was beautiful. It's not a bully, it doesn't make you participate in anything that you don't want to or don't need. I liked the added security there. If you're on a regular diet, the food is okay. It is small but it is not a box. I also like their community spirit. It doesn't feel like a bunch of old folks.

November 24, 2015

I went to Autumn Green at Wright Campus. It was expensive, but if two people were going there, you would have two incomes to help pay for it. The apartments were beautiful, very new, and modern; however, it was out of my father's price range if he'd be going there by himself. They had a lot of activities, but they were more couple-orientated because there were a lot of couples living there. They had a suite with a full kitchen, bathroom, living room, and dining room -- not just a bedroom and bathroom, but a full apartment. The staff was very nice and pleasant.

August 31, 2015

By Close to home1

The building is clean and pretty new. They have lots of things always going on for everyone living in the building. We have placed my mother in an assisted living apartment. We pay extra to have the staff come in and check on her and give her meds and help her with other things as needed. I like the area this facility is located. It is near all kinds of shopping. They have a campus bus that takes the independent living people on all kinds of field trips, shopping, etc. The campus bus is also used to take the assisted living residents on short field trips as well. The nurses/CNA's do a great job in taking care of all the residents in assisted living considering all the things they have to do throughout their shifts. The only negative comment I have at this time is: The staff throughout the building - from the first floor up to the top floor should communicate better. It seems like every time I ask a CNA or nurse on the second floor about something going on in the building (whether it be jewelry sale, bake sale, etc.) they say they do not know anything about it - they tell me to read the signs posted in the elevators or on the easels. I think everyone in the building should be told about something going on in the building that everyone can participate in. They do post signs in hallways and on easels in the main lobby - but the 2nd floor is not told about many things going on in the building. I think a lot of the people on the 2nd floor assisted living just assume things posted in the elevators and easels is not for them.

July 14, 2015

My friend is actually in Autumn Green. It is clean, and the staff is friendly. She is in a two-bedroom that she shares with another person, and it is very nice. Most of the time, the food is good. They have a game room, a movie date, and Bingo. There are lots of activities, and I know she does the Bingo and puzzles. Everything is fine.

June 29, 2015

Autumn Green is assisted living and independent living. It has one main floor that caters for assisted living. Of course, they offer more services for whatever their particular needs are, and that is where we chose to place mom. The staff is very welcoming and very friendly. My family, other visitors, and my mom all noticed that at times they seem overworked. We have questioned if they have a staffing shortage, and they have hired more people. We are pleased with the care that she is receiving. She has an apartment. It is in a perfect size with a great view, lots of sunlight, and all the amenities, everything that she can possibly need. She tries to participate in as many activities as possible. She and some of the other residents are disappointed when they have something scheduled, but then they cannot run the activity for whatever reason. I have had many meals there, and I think the food is wonderful.

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so happy to hear that your mom and family enjoy our staff and feel that mom is being well cared for. I am very proud of the our team members here and the work that they do each and every day to provide the best level of services and care for our residents. It is my hope that we continue to meet your loved ones needs. I am sorry to hear that at times an activity might not have occurred. I would love to speak to you about this, so that I can be sure to follow up with the appropriate staff member to understand why we might have had to cancel an activity. Please know that I am always happy to hear from our residents or family members. Please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at 773-202-3388 or via email at hking@seniorlifestlye.com

December 26, 2014

By Annette15

I visited Autumn Green. My visit was very nice. They have a very nice staff. It was very clean. It was an upbeat facility but more geared towards assisted living and not set up for skilled nursing. With regards to activities, they have field trips, and they have a craft room too. What I like best about this facility is the very friendly atmosphere. Also the place was very clean.

June 27, 2014

It was OK. I just saw it quickly. I didn't get to see much of it, but to me it looked like a big operation, and I don't know if my sister would have liked it.

September 19, 2013

By Carol70217950

We've been living in Autumn Green for a year now. My daughter picked this place for us. The people here are nice and we enjoyed it here. Everything is very nice and very clean, the staff is nice and I'm satisfied. The place we have is large with a living room and a full kitchen but I would love an extra bedroom. They have a rehab unit and they have activities too but we haven't taken advantage of them.

July 01, 2013

By urban1

toilets are not elevated second bedroom not wheelchair friendly shower is not senior friendly Administrative staff is slow to answer emails Administrative staff is slow to fill out paperwork CNA's are very friendly and attentive to residents needs Facility is clean and very organized Facility is in a nice setting

Independent Living Reviews for Autumn Green at Wright Campus

November 13, 2016

By Minnie Mouse 1991

Other

The visit was for my brother who is a vet and needed a place where he would have people around him and if need be someone that would be readily available to help him if needed. Nicolette took my husband and I around and explained everything in detail. We both agreed, this place is beautiful and would be a good place for my brother. It is close enough to us if we needed to get to him in a hurry. After filling him in on everything Autumn Green had to offer, he decided he was not ready to move from Wisconsin.

October 13, 2016

By Colleen454524

Autumn Green was very nice, I loved it. It didn’t have a pool, but it was in an area I’m familiar with, and the people were nice. I met a lady and her dog; we connected. Their gathering rooms are nice and big. The rooms were adequate, but it did not have a lake view. It was probably in my price range.

July 28, 2015

I really like Autumn Green at Wright Campus, but there is a waiting list. The community is beautiful. They do have expensive apartments, and they also have apartments for those who have fixed income. The staff was nice.

June 25, 2015

My daughter-in-law picked Autumn Green for me. It used to be a lot better. I like the location. As for activities, there is nothing here. Whatever they offer is not over here but in the building across the street. Right now I can't even walk, so I don't do any of those. I used to like the place a lot better than I do now because they have changed a lot and they have changed their rules. I'm not crazy about the rules. I cook my own food, and I'm comfortable with the size of my apartment. The place is decent, and they keep it clean. They used to be really good, but now they don't seem to be as good as far as listening to your problems. The thing of it is their policy was you have to be at least 55 to live here, and you can't bring anybody below 55 in to live. Right now, I don't feel safe here.

Costs for Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Photos of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Services and Amenities of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

• Activities Extra: Zumba

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: State of Illinois Assisted Living License

About Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Senior assisted living at Autumn Green at Wright Campus offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Chicago has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Autumn Green at Wright Campus offers independent living in Chicago for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Autumn Green at Wright Campus will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Beautiful grounds with a terrace, fountain and a gazebo___ Bright and cheery apartments with large windows and full kitchens___ Spacious one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 600 – 940 square feet___ Full array of programs, events and state of the art wellness and rehab center___ Conveniently located; easy bus and train access to city

Map of Autumn Green at Wright Campus