The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Reviews of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

November 29, 2019

By Melanie

Our experience with having dad for respite at The Landings at Reed Station Crossing was really nice. They were welcoming. I had him in there so he'd get stronger after getting out of the hospital. I just moved him out because it was self-paying, to save money. Overall, it was a very nice community. His room there was very nice and the food was pretty good, although the portions were pretty small. He was able to get physical therapy twice a week, and Medicare paid for it. It's a good place and I would recommend it to others. The staff members were all great, they were able to help get my dad on his feet. And they saw that he can live independently while having the security blanket of having the emergency button around his neck. So if he were to fall they would be there. I had lunch with him a couple number of times, it wasn't the normal type of cafeteria food, it was a little higher than that, but it was good. They had a variety of activities and were switching managers for that department. The furniture was already there, and they would deliver food to his room when need be.

August 01, 2019

By Sheila

The Landings at Reed Station Crossing was beautiful. I would love for my grandmother to be able to go there, but she cannot afford it. The person during the tour was very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. The dining area looked like a nice, little restaurant, and they had a menu that they can pick from. They had just finished an activity when we got there, but I was given a list and they had a big board that has the activities. It was very clean, they showed us the rooms, and the residents seemed to really like it there.

July 03, 2019

By KH

The Landings at Reed Station Crossing was lovely and really nice. It's a beautiful new facility. The rooms were big and the amenities were very nice. They had an outside patio, a theater, and a very small exercise room with one bike and three exercise balls. They have a very nice outside area where you can fish, sit out, take a walk, and garden. They would also take you to a gym if you wanted to go, which I liked.

June 24, 2019

By Vickie

My parents were some of the first residents to move into The Landings. It was the best decision we ever made for their care. There is a nurse on staff 24/7, and that is not something you will find at all assisted living facilities. The CNA'S are outstanding, as well as the housecleaning and dietary, activities and other support staff. My mom often remarks that they are all just one big family and she can't imagine being in any better place. It is comforting for her and peace of mind for the rest of the family.

January 01, 2019

By Susie

The Landings at Reed Station Crossing is a beautiful facility. It's a little overpriced, and they don't Medicaid, so that blows it for a lot of people. The rooms are very nice, spacious, and laid out right. The staff is very helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Memory Care Reviews for The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Costs for The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Photos of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

Services and Amenities of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About The Landings at Reed Station Crossing

The Landings at Reed Station Crossing is a community for seniors 55 and up who expect the best. Enjoy the luxury of maintenance- free living in a senior community where you have the freedom to plan your own daily agenda, join friends in group activities or relax in the privacy of your own apartment home. Whether you’re dining with guest in our very own Southernaire Restaurant or taking a scenic stroll to Lazy Moon Lake you’ll find comfort, luxury and an active lifestyle among the many experiences available at The Landings.

Our Mission is to provide an environment to promote an active lifestyle and give our residents the freedom to live carefreely and independently. Our commitment is to serve and care for our residents while bringing the highest level of hospitality to the heart of Southern Illinois.

Welcome to the place where seniors come to LIVE!

The Landings is located at the East edge of Carbondale, Illinois, nestled on 6.5 acres of land. neighboring a protected wildlife conservation. With its own private lake, Lazy Moon Lake, The Landings brings the beautiful natural scenery of Southern Illinois to your back door. The community is conveniently located near Route 13, close to restaurants, shopping, churches and medical facilities. Everything you could possibly need is within a short distance!

Say goodbye to cleaning, cooking, and welcome the things you love to do! The Landings focuses on senior living while providing unmatched amenities and a variety of coordinated events and entertainment. Here are the amenities you’ll find at The Landings at Reed Station Crossing.

• The Southernaire Restaurant
  • Washer and Dryers Located on Every Floor
  • Scheduled Transportation
  • Facility Parking for Residents and Guests
  • Satellite TV and Wireless Internet
  • A Calendar Packed Full of Scheduled Events from Group Excursions to Leisure Activities

We have created a place where seniors can retire in style. With luxuries and amenities, like that of a resort, plus the safety and security of knowing extra help is always there, The Landings at Reed Station Crossing is the perfect choice!

Map of The Landings at Reed Station Crossing