Brookdale Pocatello

1501 Baldy Avenue, Pocatello, ID 83201
Brookdale Pocatello (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Pocatello

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Pocatello

February 15, 2016

By Erini

My dad’s apartment at Brookdale Pocatello is really nice. It is large with a real nice bathroom, and a large closet. They provided the refrigerator, microwave, and furniture. There’s also a small room like a little closet where his dirty clothes go in separate from his other stuff. The facility is really clean. It is a really nice place. The staff are excellent. They’d bend over backwards to help accommodate problems dad may have. They have bingo. Everyday, there’s something going on. They have exercise, and other social activities. The food is excellent. You have two entres. If you don’t like pork chop, you can have spaghetti and meatballs. If you still don’t like that, they will fix you something else. They have food 24/7. If you want sandwich at any time, they will get it for you. They have a van which takes dad to his doctors’ appointments. Twice a week, they take the residents out to shopping.

March 07, 2015

The one that I like is Emeritus at Highland Hills. Even though they tell me it is an older facility, it looks new and well-kept. In both places that we looked at, the staff was very fine and helpful, but I liked the condition of this facility. It was right across the street from my mother's church, and they hold church services there. That wasn't the key factor, but I think that it was a nice, clean facility that met what she told me was her requirement: she wants to be able to look out over the city. The rooms were spacious -- not overly large -- but for my mom when she goes there, if she goes there, I'd rather she doesn't have a lot of room to wander. She wanted a room with a separate bathroom, and they had both the kind that was almost like a studio, but the bathroom was just off of it a little bit, and we liked their one-bedroom. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant to talk with. They had quite a few activities. I listened to them and made a mental note that they have a lot of things to do, and it looked like it would be fun. My mother is not social, she is not one that would be participating with groups and things, and she would just sit and be in a little tabby hole, and not get out a lot other than for meals which I kind of like the idea that she has to leave the room for meals because she would sit there the whole time if she didn't.

May 29, 2014

By Neal3

Emeritus at Highland Hills was great. They were just farther away from my house. The facility was really nice. It was a little bit of a bigger place. Their rooms were a little bit bigger too. I like the layout. I thought it was kind of nice. I like the whole thing. I like the staff the best. The staff seemed to be a really, really nice people. They took a lot of time and showed me a lot of things. I really appreciate what they did. I think they did a great job at following up with us. They were good up there.

Photos of Brookdale Pocatello

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Pocatello

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Pocatello

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Pocatello