Brookdale Chubbuck

Reviews of Brookdale Chubbuck

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Chubbuck

May 29, 2014

By Neal3

Emeritus at Ridge Wind was really nice. However, I think the staff was a little bit more busy, but they were very friendly. They were very professional, too. The dining area was very nice. It was a very nice, clean area. I thought it was very clean. I thought the whole facility was very clean. The place was next to me, and that's the reason why I looked at them in first place. It is just close to my house.

June 26, 2013

By Kathi4

I liked the arrangement of Emeritus at Ridge Wind, it was like a big wheel with spokes. The main room where they ate and had activities was a big, round area and the spokes were the hub of rooms. My mom was in a shared room and it was large and adequate. I loved most of the staff. They were young, healthy, they sang and played with the residents. My mom was in the Alzheimer's unit so their activities were very limited. They watched television, listened to music, played some simple games for dexterity to maintain her muscles. But she could also go down and not just sit in her wheelchair all day. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Photos of Brookdale Chubbuck

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Chubbuck

About Brookdale Chubbuck

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Chubbuck