River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center

Reviews of River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center

Nursing Home Reviews for River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center

October 23, 2019

By Virginia P.

I like it here! They listen to anything we have to talk about. Also if they they think the suggestions we make are feasible they're willing to try them. Someone, anyone is always available to talk to us, dietitian, administrator, anyone. I just haven't spoken to the owner. I met him once and he was up at the store and he started a conversation, very friendly. (I wish I could give more than 5 stars because they deserve 12)

April 21, 2019

By 5455

The staff does their best with their workload. Like many facilities, they are woefully understaffed. The halls smell of urine and people are left in wet diapers. This is NOT the fault of staff who try to be in multiple places at once.

March 06, 2012

By momsjob

I recently had the experience of visiting a family friend who had been placed in Emmett Rehab. He was very ill and the care center was to keep him comfortable during his last days. Each time I came to visit, the staff greated me and asked if I needed any help finding someone. They were very friendly and helpful. Then, while in the room visiting, the staff would check on the resident often and care for him like a mother cares for a sick child. It was so comforting to know that he was well cared for. I spent several hours there with some family members and one of the nurses requested the kitchen to bring in a tray of juice, coffee, cookies and crackers for all of us. It was these terrific gestures of kindness, careing, and thoughtfullness that will make me recommend this facility to everyone.

Services and Amenities of River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center

We are River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center, and we have elevated healthcare to seniors beyond anything long-term care has seen. Looking for the very best care for your loved one? You’ve come to the right place. We bring dignity to each and every patient and resident we serve. As you visit our site, you’ll soon see that we approach senior healthcare in a radically different way: we deliver outrageous service to the patients and residents who reside with us, and to our staff who serve them. We live by the Golden Rule and treat each other as we would like to be treated. Every day, we take pride in implementing World-Class Service and thoughtful loving care to those who reside and work with us.

Map of River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center