Abercorn Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Abercorn Rehabilitation Center

March 08, 2018

By Betty Jones

I just left Abercorn Rehab after a stay for therapy. I was in the hospital for pneumonia and was very weak. The nurses and aides were wonderful. They helped me when I needed it most. Lori and the therapy team got me back on my feet and now Im back to my normal self. I was nervous with the past reviews to try this facility, but it was a positive experience and I would go back if I ever needed to.

May 03, 2017

By dfdfdf

It was a horrible experience. The best thing I did was checked myself out. Too much friction between the nurses lack of care with patient. I was there for almost a month. Glad the hospital got me into another facility.. Please consider all options before going to abercorn nursing.

May 27, 2014

By Perfection

This place is horrible. My mother was here for rehab ( knee surgery) I received a call 3 am in the morning my mother fell trying to go to the bathroom, she was yelling and screaming and let me remind u that she was only three doors away from the nurses station. I drive 20 mins and they still had not come to see about her... Also the elderly lady that was sharing her room , they never came in to help her not even feed her. And when they did her food was cold. Horrible this place is horrible.... Heat went out at 4 am and no one came to repair until almost afternoon.. Really this is unacceptable horrible horrible...

February 13, 2014

I was at Kindred for about three months. My sister told me that it's a good place if you're going for a therapy, that's why I went there. At first, for me, it seemed to be like this facility was going to be alright. The services from the therapy area were excellent; however, their daily services, like making your bed and things like, I didn't like them. Sometimes you get your medicines and sometimes you don't. Also they wouldn't tell you that they had run out of your medicines. Sometimes it took them two to three days for them to get your medicine. If I have to choose again, I would not go there. Some of the staff were pretty friendly, yet some of them just want to give you pain pill so that you would go away because you're going to sleep. That wasn't good. Also some of the staff there were too old to be working. They need to improve on their staff. Regarding activities, they were pretty good. They had bingo and choir. They would take you out to shop and they would get your hair done, etc. The activity lady was very good. For accommodations, I had a private room and it was extremely cold in there. The dining room was set up pretty good. However, food was sometimes good and sometimes, it wasn't. Like we had a barbecue all Saturday and then on Sunday, we had the same chicken and you can tell that it was the same barbecue chicken the day before.

About Abercorn Rehabilitation Center

Abercorn Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Savannah, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Abercorn Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center