Gaines Park Senior Living

Reviews of Gaines Park Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Gaines Park Senior Living

February 29, 2012

By MTURK14

I visited this facility on more than one occasion in the last month. The reason for the visit was for a class that I am taking at a university near the assisted-living home. When driving up, my initial impression of the home was a good one. They have very good scenery, and it is apparent that they take good care of it from the outside. When I walked in, I had the same impression. The staff that I met was very nice, and I could tell that they were very happy to be there, and they were very friendly to the people who live in the facility. Once I met some of the staff and some of residents, I took a tour of the place and looked at some of the rooms. The rooms looked like they were perfect for someone in the home. Although they were somewhat small, they had everything a resident could need, including a phone, a bathroom, a television, a thermostat and a comfortable bed. The layout of the home was a square with a courtyard in the middle, so that added to the scenery as well. After the tour, I engaged in an exercise session with some of the residents and had a great time socializing with them. I have been back to Gaines Park a few times after that to help them with their exercise class. Although I was not there to find a home for a family member, I know that I would feel comfortable letting one of my family members live there if I had to make that decision.

September 12, 2011

By Taylor1

This is one of the centers i visited when i was looking to put my father in a home. I visited everyday for an entire week and everyday i saw many activities being offered. For example Sunday I observed bible study and a small church service that lasted an hour or two. it seemed many of the seniors enjoyed the service. i know they enjoyed it by the way they all would sing along, reading and asking questions.

Costs for Gaines Park Senior Living

Photos of Gaines Park Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Gaines Park Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1200

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Diet Extra: Special Needs Available (Diabetic, Kosher, Vegetarian, Etc.)

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Personal Care Assistants
  • In Home Health

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About Gaines Park Senior Living

Gaines Park has a total of 60 apartments all on 1 floor - no steps or elevators. Our onsite, 24/7 staff are committed to the care and welfare of our residents. Gaines Park provides hands-on assistance to our residents. Gaines Park is family-owned and operated. The facility has a spacious fellowship hall, private dining room, and a beautifully enclosed courtyard. All of the apartments have their own private bathroom. We provide three chef-inspired meals served by our dedicated dining room servers, weekly cleaning of room & laundry from our dedicated housekeepers, cable, and full-time activity director.

Map of Gaines Park Senior Living