Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

December 27, 2019

By m newman

They need to watch the patients more closely there is no communication between the shift employees. My mom was so weak they put her in a wheelchair and let her fall out I wouldnot recommend this place for anyone.

February 08, 2018

By Cathy McWilliams

I was there for 14 days and it was a delightful experience! The nurses are very caring they see that you have what you need asap. The CNA' are very helpful there there as soon as you turn your light on. Even the food was very good . I'm completely satisfied with my stay there ! They have the best physical therapy group they try in every way to meet your needs! Thank you Carrollton Nursing and Rehab for giving me a new outlook on nursing homes!

May 31, 2013

By caring2153

Carrollton Nursing and Rehab's staff were very friendly and wonderful. First off, they're helping me get my mother-in-law Medicaid approved. They call all the time for anything that happened with her, little or big. The food is good. The place and the dining room are very clean. Outsiders are not allowed in the dining room. The only drawback with Carrollton is size of the rooms. They are not spacious enough and they are shared with another resident.

March 20, 2013

By Schelly

Mom had an infection on her toe. For eight months, Carrollton Nursing and Rehab didn't address the issue, so it got infected to the bone. And my mother's toe had to be removed. Because of that, she would need assistance getting up going to the bathroom. She goes to a dialysis three times a week. But they wanted to put a diaper on her. My mother could not use those things. One time when I went up there, I was surprised to find my mother in the bathroom. She said she had been pressing the buzzer but nobody would come. I think they need to improve on how they could keep a constant watch of their residents.

Photos of Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Carrollton Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility located in Western Georgia with a maximum capacity of 159 residents. Conveniently located close to downtown Carrollton and just miles south of I-20, Carrollton offers the best in nursing care while maintaining its small-town charm.

Map of Carrollton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center