Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Reviews of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Adult Day Care Reviews for Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

May 10, 2016

By Shirl2

I liked Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center a lot but it was too far away from my home. The staff were very informative, told me how many people they had there during the day. Their meals come from Meals On Wheels. They toured me into the big area where everybody plays games like bingo. There are students who are looking to have a degre and they would come in and have general activities with the seniors. They have PT and outside activities.

January 23, 2015

By Ivana

Easter Seals is very good, and they received me very well. They have one adult for four seniors. As a matter of fact, they were playing bingo when I got there. Everything was nice, clean, and organized. The staff seemed to be very polite and friendly. I didn't see anything over there because they have a locker for everybody. They explained to me what their daily routine is and how they do things. They explained the forms that I have over here that the doctor has to fill out. It was a very positive experience. I'm still thinking about it, and I'm still looking around because it's for my mom. I wanted to make sure that it is a place that I can go and take her for a couple of hours.

February 06, 2012

By carla911

My Mom has Alzheimer - and she does not use pampers yet. This is my 1st step in finding care for her. The place is absolutely clean, the staff is very friendly and their is a nurse on duty. The State pays part of it (go to Dept of Elder Care for help) and I pay the rest. Its reasonable compare to the cost of being home. I can drop her off before I go to work at 8:00 (open at 7am) and my daughter picks her grandma at 5:00 (closes at 5:30pm.). I highly recommend it, to anyway looking for a place that is clean/friendly/secured. Security is a must and the alarm goes off if anyone tries to sneak off. My Mom is one of those wanderers who try to get out for a walk. There is a area with a gazebo, golf put, butterfly garden for them to walk around that closed in.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (3) See fewer reviews

About Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center

Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center is a senior living provider in Winter Park, Florida that offers residents Adult Day Care and Adult Day Care. Contact Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Easter Seals Day Break at the Miller Center