Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

Reviews of Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

August 02, 2012

By BELINDA1

my fist impression was that was neat and clean, and didn't smell like other facillites I have visited. My room was like others with windows looking across grass and trees. It was, the cleanest place i have ever been. The nurses etc were awesome. They treated me with care and respect. My injury was my leg so with a wheel chair I could check out everything. The kitchen, meeting hall, excerise rooms were always clean and oder free. they kept up with my meds to the point they would find me to give them to me. Some may feel the downside was I was the minority. The staff and the other clients were friendly to the point of sitting in the hall and asking if the blonde lady had been by yet. Friendly, consiencious, comfortable and nose happy place to be.

July 26, 2012

By meglet44

Compared to others I have been in, Miracle Hill was well-staffed, clean and didn't smell bad. Bonita said the food was good for an institution...better than the hospital's. She received good physical therapy and went to one of her children's homes a few weeks later.

February 08, 2012

By Paris1

Miracle is the perfect name for this facility. You are revived and soothed just when you drive up on the premises. My client couldnt have been more pleased when she got here. Her family came along when we did a walk-through and staff is great. They alread have state reports available, which indicated that they had nothing to hide.

Services and Amenities of Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc

Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc is a senior living provider in Tallahassee, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Inc