Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

June 06, 2013

By sadfammember

Patient has received poor, rude to mean verbal treatment, (to family members as well), uncaring, attention by many members of healthcare staff. Staff takes so long to respond to aid in assistance to toileting, that accidents often occur. When this occurs, there are many times patient was treated rudely, told they should have gotten up and gone. Patient HAS to have assistance. Not cleaned up good, leaving waste on patient. Poor hygiene of patient. Excessively long time of response when call in need of a nurse. There are times no response at all. Falls have not been treated appropriately. Much more has happened with patient. Problems have been reported. Nothing changes! Yes, there are a few who are kind and treat with dignity and proper attention. Weight loss of 25 pounds in 6 weeks. Communication has consistently been terrible with patient and family. Messages left for Medical health provider most of the time goes unanswered. Not informed of condition that developed while in Consulate HealthCare.

February 08, 2012

By Paris1

My clients are very strict when looking for certain things within a nursing home and the main things they pointed out for me to research on...Consulate failed. The atmosphere is pleasant, staff respectful, but they had 20 deficiencies within their last 2 state visits. This nursing home is below the state standards and my client refused to go here even though it seemed to be such a nice place.

October 14, 2011

By dearfriend

I did an internship at this facility after completing my CNA training. My over all impression was that they were severely understaffed and I witnessed some things I found disturbing. The worst thing was helping a woman / patient who apparently had scabies. There was no posted notice on her door so interns or helpers would be aware. A full time employee happened to mention it to me in passing after I had already helped bathe her. The patient and her room mate were continually scratching and there skin showed injury from that. Plus I felt that the majority of the time patients were idle in front of a television. One elderly gentleman in a wheelchair managed to 'escape' down an outside ramp while it was raining because the door safety mechanism was broken. I wouldn't put my own relative there and I certainly wouldn't want to work there. All that being said, I want to stress that the staff did seem caring and kind but definitely overwhelmed. Also, the food was better than average for that type of facility in my opinion.

About Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee

Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee is a senior living provider in Tallahassee, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of Tallahassee