Sunshine Meadows

Reviews of Sunshine Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunshine Meadows

September 24, 2015

By tmbilbay

I have had a great experience with Sunshine Meadows Assisted Living Facility. The office staff and the nursing department were very friendly and professional to me and my family. The facility was very clean and decorated very nice. My friend had no complaints and the food was healthy and tasty. I would highly recommend any of friends or relatives to inquire about moving to this facility.

June 11, 2015

By Daughter0122

Cheap, bland food, and no condiments available. When kitchen staff failed to show up, residents waited hours for a peanut butter sandwich. DO NOT allow a friend or family member to bring anything valuable. It will disappear. No security. Residents wander off regularly, and staff does not seem to care.

December 10, 2013

By btaylor600

The Administrator of Sunshine Meadows has a horrible attitude towards the residents, their care and outcomes. The 'I don't care attitude' in management from the Administrator is consistent affecting staff, food and care. It's no wonder Sunshine Meadows maintains a poor reputation in the community and has been and still is, the last resort for anyone seeking assisted living facilities. Because there are much better choices in Sarasota, we urge everyone to look elsewhere before thinking about this place and it's horrific attitude.

June 20, 2012

By Peachey91

My experience with Sunshine Meadows was just average. When my great grandmother moved in there I was quite skeptical about how well she would actually be cared for. The staff there was very friendly. My great grandmother always complained about the one girl who took care of her though. She thought the care girl was stealing jewelry or just plain being rude. The quality of food served here was cafeteria quality to say the least. It was very clear that the facility was trying to cut costs by serving the cheapest food available. It was also quite bland. The rooms were ok. The beds could have been a little bigger and the d̩cor looked like it had been there since the 80's. There was also a weird smell anywhere inside sunshine meadows. Its hard to say exactly what that smell was, but it would have been nice to see an attempt to mediate it. Overall I rated this facility 3 stars because while it was an ok facility, it still lacked a ton in the quality department that most friends or family members of a resident would like to see.

Services and Amenities of Sunshine Meadows

• Companion Suites: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: AL9060

About Sunshine Meadows

Sunshine Meadows is a senior living provider in Sarasota, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sunshine Meadows for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunshine Meadows