Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

Reviews of Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

November 02, 2012

By DcBa

My grandmother recently came to stay here. It was a tough adjustment for her, she'd been on her own for a long time. The staff seemed very nice, the place was well kept and there seemed to be a lot of activities scheduled (not that I saw any of them taking place on my visits). We hope on our next visit was can take Grandma on one of the outings to Fruit & Spice Park. I wish the staff were a little better about encouraging that from her. Hopefully, after going with us once she will be more likely to use those opportunities than she has been so far. Maybe she did just watch the Price is Right all day before, but we hope she'll do more at Sunny Hills. Grandma likes some of the staff members more than others. I think she's just not used to having some decisions made for her. She mostly complains about the food (Grandma always was a salt fiend). I'm glad she's somewhere where they're making sure she's eating well, taking her medication and if she hurts herself (again) she'll get prompt care.

Photos of Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

Services and Amenities of Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL10203

About Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead

Sunny Hills ALF of Homestead is a beautiful 120 bed assisted living facility with a secure memory care unit all on 6 lush acres. Our meticulous staff provides experienced care:

• 24 hours staff assistance
  • Assistance with medications, bathing, dressing and more

Our welcoming homelike environment is available at one rate with no itemized billing and includes:

• Spacious apartments with private baths
  • 3 daily meals plus snacks