Shifting Sands Adult Day Care
Offers Adult Day Care
About Shifting Sands Adult Day Care
The idea of Shifting Sands Adult Day Center has been a lifelong dream of mine. With more than 20 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and then Certified Geriatric Care Manager, I have always known that I wanted to do more to make a difference. I wanted to work where I could develop one on one relationships with my clients, where I could hear the stories of their own shifting sands. While I have always wanted to have an impact on their lives I have grown to appreciate the even greater impact they have made on mine.
Shifting Sands Adult Day Center was created to offer an affordable option for families who are caring for an elderly family member. We are here to offer a a shoulder to lean on, a support system when you need it, and to provide a program that will provide a safe haven while keeping your loved one busy, active and engaged. Shifting Sands Adult Day Center offers a variety of individualized services that include:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, open 6:30am--6pm Monday-Friday
- Hourly, daily, and weekly rates
- Registered nurse onsite to provide medication assistance and supervision
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Daily activities that include exercise, music therapy, arts & crafts, games, and pet therapy
- Showers available (additional fee)
- Salon and barber services (additional fee)
- Medical appointment assistance available (additional fee)
Come for a tour, come to meet us, come to share the story of your own shifting sands, you're welcome any time!
Private Pay, LTCI
Incontenance, Dementia, Stroke, Vision/Hearing Impairment, Limited Mobility, HIV/AIDS.
Agency for Health Administration, License #9427