The Summit at Plantsville

Reviews of The Summit at Plantsville

Nursing Home Reviews for The Summit at Plantsville

August 13, 2013

By Kathy42

My mother-in-law was a patient at The Summit for three weeks; she became very weak after being ill. She need rehabilitation to get her back to baseline to enable her to continue living on her own. Mom arrived on Friday afternoon afternoon. I was so surprised to learn they had a rehab specialist on Saturday and Sunday, in addition to Monday through Friday. They brought her from being wheelchair bound to using a walker. The staff was wonderful; a high ratio of aids to patients. The nurse in her unit came right away when I discovered a rash on her back. Response time was very prompt. The staff had several meetings with us during which time they updated her progress, needs, and medications. They made countless calls to her health insurance company and doctors. Mom is home now and feeling better and getting stronger every day. I would definitely recommend The Summit to anyone .

Services and Amenities of The Summit at Plantsville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Summit at Plantsville

The Summit at Plantsville is a senior living provider in Plantsville, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact The Summit at Plantsville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Summit at Plantsville