Bonaventure of Pueblo

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

3125 Bonaventure Court, Pueblo, CO 81008
Bonaventure of Pueblo (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2495 days

All Memory care Suites are all inclusive including care. All independent Suites are all inclusive and includes 2 meals per day in our dining room.

Reviews of Bonaventure of Pueblo

Assisted Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

April 17, 2017

By Trez and Nicole

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for Mike M and his staff at the Pueblo Facility. I have had occasion to visit the facility on several occasions. The facility cleanliness and friendliness of staff is of the highest quality. I have a relative and a church member who lives at Bonaventure of Pueblo. Mike goes out of his way to accommodate and provide positive outreach to the community. I want to thank the entire staff at Bonaventure and give Mike an excellent accommodation.

January 31, 2017

By 413

My parents really like the food. It makes it feel like home when family members are able to share meals in the dining room. The staff is attentive and do a good job of keeping them clean. The facility is beautiful. The transportation team has been a big help for us.

November 11, 2016

By Bernadine500701

Bonaventure of Pueblo so far is OK; we had little problems when you first get in. It was very nice, and the appearance when you walk in really stands out.

Independent Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

Memory Care Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

January 23, 2017

By darnoc labyur

Overall, I was happy with the staff when I first entered the "memory care unit" and remain as such with them; as they did all they could to assist us. One issue that was evident was cleanliness of the rooms and resident bathrooms. When discussed with the staff, they informed us that they do not have a regular cleaning crew. Cleaning of the memory care unit is done "once" weekly. This is insufficient. NO nursing facility I have ever visited would do this. Cleaning of the unit to include the resident rooms must be done every day.

October 21, 2016

By Eva670713

The food at Bonaventure of Pueblo is very good and a balanced diet with salad, protein, and veggies. Everything is very nice, clean, immaculate, and very well kept. The hallways are clean with beautiful pictures. The restrooms are also so clean. It's just a very nice place.

November 07, 2015

By Roselyn

Bonaventure of Pueblo is a newly constructed senior residence with all levels of care. The personnel was very helpful and able to answer our questions. They were friendly and gave me a tour. I visited there before everything was complete, but it was near completion. It is close to a medical clinic with a number of different specialty doctors as well as close to a beautiful YMCA that offers many senior programs. I met with the administrator and his assistant who gave me the tour. They were responsive to my request for a tour, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was a very good experience. I was able to look at two models: a two-bedroom, two-bath and a two-bedroom, one-bath. Again, it is all new construction, so it was very nice. I did find, though, that they had angled walls that seemed to cut off a lot of the living space in the room. That might have been more appreciated had they not gone with that architectural style. Other than that, everything was new construction. They were nicely appointed without being really high-end, so it was still very affordable.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Bonaventure of Pueblo

Photos of Bonaventure of Pueblo

Services and Amenities of Bonaventure of Pueblo

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $5000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bonaventure of Pueblo

Bonaventure of Pueblo is a new, state-of-the-art retirement, assisted living and memory care community located centrally in the beautiful city of Pueblo, CO. Our community at Bonaventure offers a variety of apartments for seniors ranging from spacious studios to one and two-bedroom apartment suites. Depending on the floor plan you choose, our apartments for seniors feature walk-in closets, outdoor patios, washer/dryer hookups, large kitchens, ample natural light, and plenty of room for all your needs. We offer both independent and assisted living suites, as well as several options for private memory care suites.

Amenities and Services

Just a sampling of all that’s included for our residents. (And we’re working on new ones all the time.)

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee, pastries and frozen yogurt
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

Bonaventure of Pueblo, Retirement Perfected™ means living life on your terms and finally getting to experience the adventures you’ve worked hard for. Our wide selection of senior living amenities ensures you get to fill your days however you like! You can start your morning with a pastry from the café or a class in the fitness studio, spend your afternoon walking outdoors or challenging your friends in the billiards room, and wind down in the evenings watching the sunset in the garden or by taking a dip in our whirlpool room.

Nearby are a host of activities including Pueblo Reservoir, Lake Pueblo State Park, Pueblo Zoo and the Walking Stick Golf Course. Our transportation services allow residents to enjoy the rugged uniqueness of the southern Colorado landscape while staying in a safe, homelike environment.

Map of Bonaventure of Pueblo