Bonaventure of Pueblo

Reviews of Bonaventure of Pueblo

Assisted Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

January 31, 2017

By 413

My parents really like the food. It makes it feel like home when family members are able to share meals in the dining room. The staff is attentive and do a good job of keeping them clean. The facility is beautiful. The transportation team has been a big help for us.

November 11, 2016

By Bernadine500701

Bonaventure of Pueblo so far is OK; we had little problems when you first get in. It was very nice, and the appearance when you walk in really stands out.

Independent Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

Memory Care Reviews for Bonaventure of Pueblo

October 21, 2016

By Eva670713

The food at Bonaventure of Pueblo is very good and a balanced diet with salad, protein, and veggies. Everything is very nice, clean, immaculate, and very well kept. The hallways are clean with beautiful pictures. The restrooms are also so clean. It's just a very nice place.

November 07, 2015

By Roselyn

Bonaventure of Pueblo is a newly constructed senior residence with all levels of care. The personnel was very helpful and able to answer our questions. They were friendly and gave me a tour. I visited there before everything was complete, but it was near completion. It is close to a medical clinic with a number of different specialty doctors as well as close to a beautiful YMCA that offers many senior programs. I met with the administrator and his assistant who gave me the tour. They were responsive to my request for a tour, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was a very good experience. I was able to look at two models: a two-bedroom, two-bath and a two-bedroom, one-bath. Again, it is all new construction, so it was very nice. I did find, though, that they had angled walls that seemed to cut off a lot of the living space in the room. That might have been more appreciated had they not gone with that architectural style. Other than that, everything was new construction. They were nicely appointed without being really high-end, so it was still very affordable.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Bonaventure of Pueblo

• Detached Homes

About Bonaventure of Pueblo

Bonaventure of Pueblo is a senior living provider in Pueblo, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Bonaventure of Pueblo for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bonaventure of Pueblo