Cadence Lakewood Lakewood, CO
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Cadence Lakewood
Assisted Living Reviews for Cadence Lakewood
March 15, 2016
I visited this facility
June 22, 2013
I visited this facility
Costs for Cadence Lakewood
Services and Amenities of Cadence Lakewood
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3200/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $5800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 99
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: 2017
About Cadence Lakewood
Cadence is tailor-made for those who want to stay involved and learn new things. Our SESSIONS holistic enrichment activities support the totality of life with a wide variety of social, creative and wellness programs—many of which are available only at Cadence Living communities. Here you’ll feel moved and supported to pursue your passions. Cadence paves the way for fulfilling experiences and connections, driven by the needs and wishes of our residents.
Our Cadence Living communities in Aurora and Lakewood are designed to bring out the best in each of us. While the spirit is ageless, sometimes the physical body needs a little help. We offer the personal-assistance care services you need, when you need them, to enhance the life you lead.Included in our Monthly Fee:
- Restaurant dining with three meals daily and anytime snacks.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- A full calendar of educational, cultural, entertainment and social events.
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and local shopping.
- 24/7 staffing and security, plus a personal pendant alert system (included).
- All utilities except phone.
- Cadence’s Revere Memory Care is a new approach that infuses memory care neighborhoods with a vibrant rhythm of life that’s often missing from other cognitive care settings. At Cadence, residents make meaningful connections through music, dance, art, food, movement and sensory stimulation.
- Our highly engaged team uses relationship-based care that is always centered on your loved one’s individuality, honoring where they are at and addressing their needs at every level.
- A personalized care plan, tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident.
- Beautifully designed spaces that are also organized to ease independent navigation for people with dementia.
- Spacious common areas and inviting spaces for family and friends.
- Secure outdoor garden space for relaxation or gardening activities.
- Daily arts, exercise and brain engagement opportunities.
- Three chef-prepared meals daily.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Medication coordination services and administration.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call response systems.
- On-site, innovative memory care service
What Makes Us Special
Our professional staff is trained to attend to each resident’s needs with compassion, kindness and expertise. Through collective engagement with community staff, residents and their family, we design a personalized wellness plan to ensure those under our care receive quality assisted living services.Get Costs