Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Offers Independent Living

3260 N 12th St, Grand Junction, CO 81506
Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

$375 off market rate until December 2021!!

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

November 28, 2015

By Christopher11

The Atrium of Grand Valley is very clean and very good. The food is nice. Their staff is very nice.

July 20, 2015

The staff was very friendly at the Atrium, and they treated us to lunch. We were interested in assisted living, and the assisted living was not attached to the main building. It needs some repair work, and I guess it was more than 20 years old. There was a pond in front that looks like a great place for mosquitoes; I was not impressed. The rooms just look old and maybe some carpet change is about to happen; the counter tops just didn’t look that fresh and nice. The food was really good, and the dining room was very nice with a very homey feeling. They needed to update things, but they didn’t have the money to do it.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. Thank you so much for your sincere review. I passed your concerns regarding maintenance issues to our Resident Relations department for their review. If you have any other specifics to add, please feel free to give them a call at 1-800-370-8331. It's feedback from our residents, their families, and visitors that helps us improve our business so a sincere thank you once more. Sincerely, Katie

February 11, 2015

By Susan105933050

The food at The Atrium of Grand Valley was absolutely atrocious. It was almost inedible. My mother was there for 2 years, and they probably had six different managers with six different sets of rules. The corporate office was constantly coming in, firing people, and changing the entire staff. They allow their employees 15 minutes to clean the apartments which was probably not enough to clean an apartment and change the sheets once a week. They were not taking care of the property. Other than the view that she liked, she was unhappy there. The facility was pretty, and they kept their apartments in good condition.

Hi Susan, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm so very sorry that your mother had a negative experience at The Atrium of Grand Valley. I've passed your concerns about the quality of the food, management turnover, and housekeeping services to our Resident Relations department. You're welcome to call them as well if you'd like to add any other details. Their number is 1-800-370-8331. My apologies once more and thank you for leaving a sincere review.

January 30, 2014

By Bobbie M.

My sister-in-law is at The Atrium. It's not assisted living but it's retirement. We were invited to go and have lunch at New Year's Eve. They served us a beautiful lunch and we just really liked it. It's all inclusive, they have three meals a day plus snacks. They'll take you to your doctor, to any appointments, to the stores. Someone comes in and cleans once a week. They do their own laundry and there are laundry facilities on each floor. They all have either a little necklace or a bracelet with a button on it that if there's any emergencies or if they can't find them, they're able to find them on the grounds. They have exercise classes, book reading classes, they get on buses and when the weather is good like in the summer, they do road trips, bingo, movie night, numerous different things. She has a little apartment all of her own and the building is beautiful, wide hallways, just really well done.

May 09, 2012

By pakeif

This retirement community is beautifully situated and has a staff with inexhaustible energy. They really emulate warmth, caring, and an extended hand of family feel.

Questions about Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age is around 70 on

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Movies, Mall, Walmart, grocery stores, gyms with swimming pools, hospitals, doctor's offices and many restaurants

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley has organized?

train rides to the mountains, movie outings, restaurant outings, ghost towns and so much more

What transportation services does Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley offer to independent living residents?

Monday through Friday free bus rides with our own vehicle. seats 15 at a time. Deliver and pick up

What makes the chef or dining program at Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

An award winning chef, eight items to choose for lunch and dinner. 80% fresh home made ingredients

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Activity room, movie theater, exercise room, dance floor, game room and computer room and more

What safety features or security measures does Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley offer to independent living residents?

Great Call device with GPS

If Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

24 acres to enjoy with a pond

Does Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Get Costs

About Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley