Boulder Manor

Reviews of Boulder Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Boulder Manor

April 20, 2015

By SaltoftheEarth

My grandfather was here for 2 weeks of respite care. I visited him daily and at various times of the day. Every time I visited, I found my grandfather sitting in a wheelchair, in a dark room, staring at the walls. His "roommate" always asked for me to help him with pain/toileting/because no staff rarely responded to his calls. Television remote was broken and there was nothing to do but sit. We transferred to a different facility after the third night of listening to his roommate wail in pain all night. 17 days after moving him out, we received a packet from Boulder Manor asking us to sign forms so our grandfather could continue to stay there. They had no idea that they had discharged him two weeks before! I would never send a loved one that I care about to this facility! They don't know who their patients are.

August 20, 2012

By yogi2

Great experiance with the manor in Boulder. Really like the personal touch while patient was in the Manor and the personal touch after dads release. The extra length the staff made to help set up professionals to come to our home and work with dad with his physical theraphy.

July 27, 2011

By caregiver13

Good caregivers, particularly some of the nurses. Social workers thoughtful also. However, don't use their laundry services. They misplaced all of my mother's clothes that she had brought with her. I had to go to the laundry room four times to try to find her clothes. They started putting other peoples' clothes on her. We never did find them all, even though her name was written in marker on them.

About Boulder Manor

Boulder Manor is a senior living provider in Boulder, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Boulder Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Boulder Manor