Ocean Park Residences I

2108 Oak Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Ocean Park Residences I (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ocean Park Residences I

Questions about Ocean Park Residences I

What transportation services does Ocean Park Residences I offer to assisted living residents?

Owner generally takes residents to appointment and outings and has a van which accommodates a wheelchair.

Costs for Ocean Park Residences I

Photos of Ocean Park Residences I

Services and Amenities of Ocean Park Residences I

• Minimum Age: 65+
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 19820402

• Get Costs

About Ocean Park Residences I

Assisted living facility, specializing in a holistic approach for the elderly. We assist families and their loved ones in their emotional decision of dealing with aging as well as the care of Alzheimer and other related dementia diseases. We provide 24/7 care with personal assistance and/or supervision of bathing, ambulation, medication and other services.

Ocean Park Residence is your extended family... Every single person of our Ocean Park Residence is automatically a member of our family. It is not just a feeling of an extended family, but an experience of a new comfortable way of life. A future looking forward to it.!

Map of Ocean Park Residences I