Villa Marin

Reviews of Villa Marin

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Marin

December 30, 2013

By Joey5

I found a place for myself at Villa Marin. The staff is very good, and the food is good as well. The facility is very well kept and they have a very high standard.

August 15, 2013

By Margie2

Villa Marin Retirement Residence is gorgeous and I like their philosophy. In fact, I'm going back again there on Friday to have lunch with my Aunt who lives there and talk to the marketing people. They have an option for you to buy the unit if you like. They have studio, condo, single bedroom, and double bedroom and my Aunt is living in a 1600 square foot condo which she bought and is deeded to her. They have full meals. They have an extended care facility. When someone fell on my Aunt and she broke her hip, she was treated in their extended care and when she gets well, they will bring her back to her condo. The staff is very friendly and ongoing. They know everybody. They come once a week to do the cleaning, change the sheets and help with the laundry and housekeeping. It is really a full service place. The grounds are beautiful. They have a very nice garden area at the back. The residents can have a plot to plant if they want to. They have sitting areas outside. They have a beautiful library. They have all kinds of activities with wine tasting one night a week. They have transportation. It is very nicely managed and everybody is positive.

December 11, 2012

By Dennis95

Clean,well kept, caring/ attentive staff supportive of individual needs

June 20, 2012

By Bloominberry

Villa Marin was the perfect choice for my mother in law. Her unit is small but adequate for her needs as there is so much going on in the community. When she fell and broke her hip she was able to convalesce in the downstairs wing which allowed her to feel at home and I believe allowed her to heal more quickly. As she got more mobile she was able to visit her condo so she always felt at home. Her unit has a full kitchen and she entertains often. The one thing I did not like was the decor felt a bit dated but they are currently updating and my mother in laws floor just got new carpet and paint. Now I think it is absolutely lovely.

Independent Living Reviews for Villa Marin

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses: 22000161

About Villa Marin

Villa Marin is a senior living provider in San Rafael, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Villa Marin for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Marin