Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Reviews of Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab

January 23, 2016

By Relative8

Pinewood Hills is too big that it overwhelmed my sister. You walk into the dining room and everything was too massive, and she was a loner. But the people are very friendly and warm. I would recommend it to other people looking for this type of facility.

May 08, 2015

My mother was in Kindred for a month. The physical therapy was good. It's a newer place, so the rooms were nicer. The staff she had were very good, but very rushed all the time. There weren't enough people. They had a very small dining room, and the food was adequate.

December 30, 2013

By Joey6

I visited Smith Ranch and it's a very high quality facility. The place is very nicely kept. The residents seemed very happy.

Services and Amenities of Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab

Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab is a senior living provider in San Rafael, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Smith Ranch Skilled Nursing and Rehab