Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose

Reviews of Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose

Nursing Home Reviews for Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose

May 10, 2016

By JulianYYXXM

My mother went to Skyline, and it was very good. The staff was good and took care of her pretty well. They had doctors and were open to meetings with family members.

September 10, 2014

We didn't like Skyline Healthcare Center. My first impression was that it looked very nice, but once my father moved in, I started to see that it was very dirty and that the staff was demeaning to my father. They talked rudely to my father. They seemed to be understaffed. I saw some cockroaches in his room. I saw dirty gloves in his drawers and around the toilet where my father had to use was leaking. It was a hazard and they didn't fix that up. The TV wasn't working and I had to make a fuss about him having access to a TV because they had one TV and it was shared. So it was just a bad situation there. It was very dirty and the room was horrible. The room was hot and very, very small. It was a shared room and there was not enough room for visitors. There was only enough room for the patients. The food was OK, but he didn't have a choice. What they could improve on are cleanliness and upkeep, and their staff.

About Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose

Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose is a senior living provider in San Jose, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose for more details on services and rates.

Map of Skyline Healthcare Center - San Jose