Olive Ridge Post Acute Care

Reviews of Olive Ridge Post Acute Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Olive Ridge Post Acute Care

July 24, 2012

By Hrg2

The outside of this facility was very neat and clean. As I walked in I noticed that the foier was old and falling apart but clean and tidy. The smell in the air was antiseptic and tried to mask a strong urine smell. I walked the halls and noticed that the staff appeared to be busy trying to keep one lady calm as she was upset and yelling about something that I missed. The smell in the air was rank and nothing could mask the smell now. The air was warm as it was December and that heat coupled with the strong piss smell was overpowering and made me want to laugh at the Christmas cards lining the wall behind the nurses station. The unit was laid out like a hospital wit a central station and room lined halls branching out in three directions. The old people there seamed close to death but the staff tried to remain upbeat in the heat and smell and always surrounded by the prospect that the residents could all be dead before the end of there shift. I attempted to speak to a resident when a aide introduced me to a very old lady named Ann. She sat there in her bed, smelling of piss and covered by a white sheet and told me to leave her alone, she did not want to hear from anyone. I remember Ann being dirty with unkemp hair. It occurred to me that Ann did not ever want to speak to or have contact with anyone. The staff may have simply stopped trying and perhaps they hoped that she would speak to someone new.The halls and rooms were all very clean and the staff were happy and appeared t enjoy there jobs. I can not say the residents enjoyed the staff though. The facility had a small room where the meds prescribed to the residents were kept. There was a white board with the name of each resident were Tinted next to a grid that listed med schedules and other info in a shorthand that I did not understand. In leaving I realized that I had quickly gotten used to the smell and the cool, damp air outside was almost shocking,

July 05, 2012

By DavyJohns

The building is clean, the food is terrible, and the staffing hates there jobs. That itself pretty much sums it up. The building looks nice, but once you actually stay there for a while you relize how much it sucks. The CNAs ignored my grandma when i looked out on hall all of the call lights were on and there was no cna in sight apparently they went out to smoke. They actually had a resident escape the facility because a cna was on "break" and almost got ran over in free way....... TERRIBLE PLACE!!!!!!!

June 20, 2012

By PoorSap4646

This place is chuck full of well-meaning, caring, warm hearted staff. These wonderful people put up with poor quality management of their facility, their equipment, their management and training, etc. I so appreciate everything the staff from Social Services Director on down did for me and my now deceased husband, but the Business Office and Senior Level Corporate Management at Evergreen were inflexible, unwilling to admit their own documented mistakes. They also showed little, if any, concern for their staff, their clients, their client's families, etc. This is a place to avoid at all costs, if at all possible.

Services and Amenities of Olive Ridge Post Acute Care

About Olive Ridge Post Acute Care

Olive Ridge Post Acute Care is a senior living provider in Oroville, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Olive Ridge Post Acute Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Olive Ridge Post Acute Care