The Palisades Villa
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for The Palisades Villa
Services and Amenities of The Palisades Villa
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197607174
About The Palisades Villa
Located in Pacific Palisades, California, The Palisades Villa is a residential care home committed to serving the needs of seniors in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas. Feel like you are rubbing elbows with the stars, as The Palisades Villa is located just minutes from Brentwood, Malibu, and Sunset Boulevard. Relax and take a breath, as you take in the picturesque sights provided by Santa Monica Bay.
The highly skilled and professional staff with The Palisades Villa is available to residents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need daily assistance with household chores, or just a welcomed companion, someone will always be there to answer your call. No matter what time of the day or night, a helpful and friendly staff member is available to help.
Services Available with The Palisades Villa:
- Daily assistance bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Mobility care, as needed
- Meal preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
What Makes Us Special
Choosing to reside with the Palisades Villa means you are looking for a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with a sense of adventure. Just minutes away from the fanfare and glitter of Hollywood and surrounding areas.