Windsor Post-Acute Center of Hayward

Services and Amenities of Windsor Post-Acute Center of Hayward

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Windsor Post-Acute Center of Hayward

Windsor Post-Acute Center of Hayward is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, advanced wound care, antibiotic therapy, respiratory and pulmonary care, pain management, and post-surgical care. On site, we offer social events, a range of indoor and outdoor activities, bedside TVs, and restaurant style dining.

Map of Windsor Post-Acute Center of Hayward