Sunrise of Fullerton

Reviews of Sunrise of Fullerton

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Fullerton

May 15, 2015

By Alexandra5

Sunrise of Fullerton was an airy place, high ceilings, and a feeling like an old mansion. They had very warm and friendly people there. There was a bistro café as you walk in on the side that offered coffee and snacks to the residents and the guests. It was like an old nice hotel. The staff were very helpful,. They were right on it all the time -- everything that was needed -- and followed up with my mother. The apartments were pretty and surrounded by trees and walking paths. It was very green looking out the window. The one-bedroom didn't have a door between the bedroom and the living room, but it did go around the corner, so there was some sense of privacy between the two. There were two closets, a good sized bathroom, and a kitchen. It looked nice, and I thought I want to live here. The menu was on the elegant side; it wasn't just macaroni and cheese and hotdogs, but different kinds of nice salads, roast beef, and chicken done in different ways. It was like a restaurant menu rather than a cafeteria. The dining area was quite large, and people could sit by themselves if they wanted to. There's also a family dining room. They also told me that they get their orders based on the choices of the day, and they come and bring them their food. They had physical activities like exercise classes and community college classes where instructors would come in and teach, and they had some games and movie nights.

May 11, 2015

By Cancer survivor mom

I visited the today and it was beautiful. They have 3 areas of care and I have not seen that before. They have animals for the elderly. The building is well kept and everyone was very nice. It was a bit expensive for my budget but worth the money if we he it.

August 27, 2014

I visited Sunrise. It was a beautiful place; the staff was lovely. It had 3 levels of care: it had the assisted living and then memory care. I didn't choose it because the memory care residents were locked up upstairs and they were not able to take advantage of the beautiful surroundings downstairs. I thought the rooms were depressing.

Thank you for your review. Please know that we do take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at Information@sunriseseniorliving.com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

August 29, 2013

By Phyllis17

It was very nice. The staff was very caring and the people looked happy.

August 02, 2011

By anonymous687

I had the privilege of visiting this Assisted Living Community a few years ago for a school project. The hiring coordinator was very helpful in providing me with an in-depth look into the community. It was during my visit that I saw a senior volunteer assisting a man who appeared to have dementia. It was reassuring to see how Sunrise of Fullerton reaches out to the community in providing senior citizens a role within their own age group. As I continued my tour, I came across some other volunteers who were working alongside the Activity Director in creating necklaces for the upcoming Mardi Gras celebration. Every employee I came into contact with was friendly, and well-groomed. If I had to place a loved one into an Assisted Living facility, Sunrise of Fullerton would be a probable option.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Fullerton