Willow Creek Healthcare Center

Reviews of Willow Creek Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Creek Healthcare Center

April 19, 2016

By Pipsyandzuzu

I am very unhappy with the care my dad gets here. Uncaring nurses, out of date building and technology, broken equipment and beds, broken call lights, tv's don't work, etc. the food is inedible and not enough to satisfy him. They do not abide by food orders or dietary restrictions. They are not sanitary and are grossly understaffed. My dads primary nurse hates her job and even calls me to harass me if I complain.. The staff have very heavy accents that my dad cannot understand. He is in the hospital now and because there is nowhere else for him to go, we are having to send him back. They went from a 5 star rated facility to a 3 in less than a year. I have tried talking to the parent company administrator, facility administrator, social workers, supervisors, ect without change. I now have to involve the ombudsman.

November 22, 2015

By Philip13

My dad was at Willow Creek Healthcare Center after a stroke. The people were very nice, and it was very clean there. I did not appreciate the discharge planning because there wasn't any, and the care wasn’t wonderful. When we got home, I realized that his bottom was really red and excoriated, so I wasn’t pleased.

March 10, 2015

By jacobnd@gmail.com

My grandmother was a resident there for nine years. Willow creek became her home and the staff treated her as if she was their grandmother. I highly recommend this facility for your loved ones care needs.

August 20, 2014

By Dinah3

It's not a very good or caring place to have your love one living there. Personal items have been missed place or removed. Place is very old and bed are not updated they are also old. I would not recommend this facility to anyone

About Willow Creek Healthcare Center

Willow Creek Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Clovis, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Creek Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Creek Healthcare Center