Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Offers Independent Living

8200 Westwold Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93311
Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 6 days

Call or tour the community today to hear about our June incentives!

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

January 21, 2015

By Pat101406150

Carriage House is very nice. I have a friend who lives there in the assisted living. Her room is very nice. She has a studio which is quite large. The staff is very nice. The food is really good, and they have all kinds of activities from bingo to education classes.

August 26, 2014

By Lovelylady0023456

Carriage House was beautiful. Everybody there was wonderfully nice and friendly. We saw three different rooms; they were neat and clean. The sanitation was flawless. We ate there and the food was excellent. The price is good, the service all seemed wonderful; and they have a lot of things going on. That’s where my father will go if he decides to move to a long-term care facility.

March 29, 2014

By caring10251

Carriage House is a fabulous place, but it is very expensive. It’s arranged beautifully, and it’s got great food. You can eat in small groups if you want, or alone. It’s an amazing place; you can have your own apartment or little cottage. The rooms are a nice size, and the cottages have adequate rooms for two, and they’re cozy. They have groups that go and entertain them, and they have a van that takes people where they want to go.

February 27, 2014

By Barbara79763750

I like the Carriage House. It has monitoring on them where they could check in and they got checked in on all the time if they have memory issues where they're going to have memory work but you can pay them a little extra. They invite them to different programs. I'm used to living in a big house so the rooms both seemed small but livable. The staff is very friendly. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. The facility was clean and they smelled well and it looked like they had much of activities for the seniors which I was pleased with. I like the Carriage House because if your aging parent is needing additional care, they have that transition for a little more assisted before they go into the memory care unit because I don't think all patients are ready for the memory unit where they need that transition where they have that little bit of extra help or reminders to get them through the day.

November 20, 2013

By Peggy22

Carriage House Estates was a very nice place. However, I didn't particularly care for the way the menus were set up. People at lunchtime or dinnertime would bring a tray around and they would choose off what they want. You don't get to choose ahead of time. You also only have a choice of two different things and if you don't like either one of those (which I didn't during my visit), that's too bad. I just didn't like that.

October 30, 2013

By Melinda10

My mother-in-law is at Carriage House Estates. We met with one of the administration and we really liked the facility. It was very light and decorated very nicely. The rooms are very nice. My mother-in-law had a nice feeling about how they were treated. The other people there were very friendly.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield