Chenal Adult Day Center

Reviews of Chenal Adult Day Center

Adult Day Care Reviews for Chenal Adult Day Center

December 24, 2013

By Mindlady

For the past 6 years this has been my second home, and the staff my second family. Coming to Arkansas from out of state with no available support system I found myself lonely, sick, scared, and panic. Chenal Adult Day Center accepted me as I was and very knowingly offered what my own family couldn't give at the time. Chenal Adult Day Center is full of spirit, knowledge, attentive staff, laughter, good food, accepting of all our problems but with an underlying belief that life could become better with acceptance and change, and it most certainly has!
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Chenal Adult Day Center

henal Adult Day Center is a home and community-based non-profit that has been caring for families since 2006. Founded in 2006 to offer an option to nursing homes Chenal Adult Day Center has become one of Little Rock's most respected Adult Daycare Center. The non-profit organization has the philosophy of helping to keep adult family members at home and in the community. Chenal Adult Day Center offers financial aid assistance to those in need.

Owner Lynda Sikes, MS, CCC/SLP, opened the Chenal Adult Day Center in the Spring of 2006. Mother, Lynda and daughter, Erin opened the center to assist the Elder Population in Little Rock and the surrounding area. Lynda, a Master's level Speech-Language Pathologist is the program director. Erin, an accountant, takes care of the business end of running an adult day center. She also started nursing school the summer of 2008. And now a second daughter Ellen has joined the staff as well.

Map of Chenal Adult Day Center