Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Reviews of Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Memory Care Reviews for Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

October 20, 2016

By Lynn Ellen Hester

We moved Momma there in Feb '16. She was SO miserable living with Daddy in a retirement center. She has thrived & actually seems very happy at Clarity Pointe. I'm amazed when I pull in the driveway at how beautiful the grounds are kept & the interior also. There had been an issue with staffing, but that is being resolved. I go out there every 2-3 days for 1-2 hours at a time. I have never seen any abuse in any shape. They keep the residents so active with all their interests & outings - anything to keep their brain as active as possible. Momma told me this week that she really liked living there. The staff is very pleasant with me & seem interested in my life too. I am SO thankful to have a beautiful place like Clarity Pointe that is totally devoted for dementia patients.
Thank you, Lynn Ellen! Your momma is a precious lady and we're honored that you trust us with her care. We hope you will always feel comfortable communicating your thoughts and concerns with us so that we can work together to keep her happy and engaged.

August 08, 2016

By William WInsbury

If you care for your loved one, DON'T leave her at Clarity Pointe! I saw the staff bully one poor lady, who didn't want to go where they wanted her to go, until she just sort of gave up and shrank back into herself while they wheeled her to their group activity area. They said there weren't enough staff members to allow everyone to do what they wanted - - and that she shouldn't be so selfish. For the amount of money residents at Clarity Pointe pay, they shouldn't be bullied, or forced to participate in activities that, frankly, looked more appropriate to very young children.

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at (479) 442-2011 and requesting Timothy Lindsey, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

May 13, 2015

Clarity Pointe is absolutely outstanding. It is very good, and we are very pleased. My wife has been living there for over a month now. The people are so kind and full of care that it is absolutely wonderful to see a person with Alzheimer's being taken care of so well. Everything about it is clean and comfortable. I am so pleased that my wife has the opportunity to be so well taken care of. She has a private room that is large and very nice. I am just amazed how clean it is being kept and how immediately it is taken care of everyday. The food is very outstanding. What impresses me very much is how kindly all the residents there are treated. You just don't see any people being really being upset. We have been in other places where this does not occur and where people actually are unhappy, and the nurses don't stay very long. This is outstanding here.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Photos of Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Services and Amenities of Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Lic 1437

About Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Welcome to Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville

Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville provides individualized care that is tailored to helping our residents get where they need to be. Whether you are in need of short-term support after a surgery or are looking for further assistance through the aging process, our homey community is here to help. Our pet-friendly senior living community offers all the comforts of a home-like setting alongside a friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of each resident. At home, you and your pup will enjoy the serenity of our lush grounds, while an adventure in town is made easy with transportation services and outings to local attractions. When you are at Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville, you enjoy the freedom to spend each day the way you choose.

The Care You Need

Our experienced and educated staff understands the nuance of transitioning to a new home. When you or your loved one join the Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville family, you will enjoy the peace of mind that the level of support you need will be met with our wide variety of care options.

Our Care Levels Include:

• Personal Care
  • Memory Care
  • Respite Stay

Our senior living community is specially designed to optimize the environment based on our residents’ levels of cognitive ability. Each space is constructed to minimize anxiety while simultaneously promoting greater self-esteem and independence. Seniors are encouraged to bring items that remind them of home, so we they may create a more comfortable and familiar environment – including their furry friends.

The level of support you need can change as you age. That is why offers diverse living options to meet each resident where they are.

Map of Avenir Memory Care at Fayetteville