Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center

February 08, 2020

By Dorian J

This place is nice inside and they are remodeling in the front. The room has a great view and my uncle enjoys it. He likes the salads and really likes some of the nurses. It’s quiet a lot and he’s bored but he’s doing good.

February 18, 2015

Las Fuentes Care Center was absolutely atrocious. They were in the worst level of atrocious I can think of. They have horrible service. When we pulled my grandmother out of there, they had already completed the paperwork for her weight checks in advance.

June 20, 2012

By mouse143

The care from this place was fair, but the food was terrible. They also didn't provide as good a care as I had originally thought given that they have been in the community for as long as I can remember.

Services and Amenities of Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center

Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Prescott, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Granite Creek Health & Rehabilitation Center