Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

October 03, 2013

My mother probably moved into Desert Springs around the middle of January. It's an independent living facility but they have caretakers that you can hire that will come in and take care of your relative there. This is my choice for my mother because it's brand new and it is just only 15 minutes away from my house. Plus the residents there are active. Everybody there is on the ball. I like that this facility is beautiful and very home. There is energy in this place. When you walk in, you don't feel like you're walking into an old folk's home. They have games, entertainments, computers, a pool table, and a movie theater for the people. It's just like a regular community. The staff is very nice. The food is five-star. My mom has a room which is just great for her. It also has a porch. It has a kitchenette, a refrigerator, a bathroom, and a shower. It has everything that she needs. My mother is absolutely happy there. I recommend this place to others as long as they can take care of themselves. It's not for people who have Alzheimer's or those that have a lot of health problems because they won't fit in.

About Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living is a senior living provider in Oro Valley, Arizona that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living