White Cliffs Senior Living

Reviews of White Cliffs Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for White Cliffs Senior Living

August 31, 2015

By David F.1

I moved my mother to White Cliffs. They have assisted living and memory care, and my mother is in the memory care part. They're all the same big building, but the memory care is different in that there are more staff there, and of course, it costs more. They are taking very good care of her. We picked them because it was a new facility, it was very nice and clean, and the price was very reasonable. The work attitude of the staff is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They gave me complimentary meal tickets, so I've eaten there with my mother numerous times. The food is very good. My mother likes the food. She likes the staff, and she is very happy there.

Photos of White Cliffs Senior Living

Services and Amenities of White Cliffs Senior Living

• Licenses: Assisted Living Center
  • State Licenses: AL9549C

About White Cliffs Senior Living

White Cliffs Senior Living is a senior living provider in Kingman, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact White Cliffs Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Cliffs Senior Living