White Cliffs Senior Living

Reviews of White Cliffs Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for White Cliffs Senior Living

July 07, 2017

By emmaM

Our family should have searched White Cliff's care record of 21 citations at Arizona Department of Health Services before placing our loved one in their memory care unit. ADHS has a searchable database of all care facilities in Arizona and any citations. White Cliff's FAILED at caring for our loved one with, unexplained injuries, extended days between showers, feces on bedspread without remedy, missing personal items, and mismanaged medications. When we expressed concern with Day staff they blamed it on their Night staff, even revealing to us that their Night staff had been recently reprimanded. We reached out to their Executive Director who never returned our calls and their corporate business office, Milestone Retirement LLC., where our calls and concerns were ignored. We filed a care complaint with the Arizona Department of Health Services but it seems after 21 citations White Cliff's isn't interested in cleaning up their brand new retirement business.
Hi Emma, I'm Katie, I manage Digital Marketing for Milestone Retirement. First, I'm very sorry to hear you had a negative experience at White Cliffs, and very upset to hear that you feel as if you've been ignored. That's not the way we do business, and I'd never want any of our residents or their families to feel that way. I shared your review with Lynette, our Regional Vice President of Operations. She called and left a message. If you have any other concerns you'd like to share with her, or if you'd like to elaborate on any part of your experience at White Cliffs, please do not hesitate to call her back. Thank you, Katie - Digital Marketing

March 15, 2016

By Kelly39

I like everything about White Cliffs Senior Living because it is a great place. Mom’s apartment is clean and of the appropriate size for her. We are very happy with it. They have an exercise room, a game room, and an activities room. She likes the low-impact exercises, like yoga.

August 31, 2015

By David F.1

I moved my mother to White Cliffs. They have assisted living and memory care, and my mother is in the memory care part. They're all the same big building, but the memory care is different in that there are more staff there, and of course, it costs more. They are taking very good care of her. We picked them because it was a new facility, it was very nice and clean, and the price was very reasonable. The work attitude of the staff is excellent. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They gave me complimentary meal tickets, so I've eaten there with my mother numerous times. The food is very good. My mother likes the food. She likes the staff, and she is very happy there.

Costs for White Cliffs Senior Living

Photos of White Cliffs Senior Living

Services and Amenities of White Cliffs Senior Living

• Licenses: Assisted Living Center
  • State Licenses: AL9549C

• About White Cliffs Senior Living

Welcome to White Cliffs Senior Living, conveniently located just off of I40 at the heart of "Route 66". Surrounded by beautiful landscaping and scenery, our community is purposefully designed to cater to active seniors, those needing assistance with activities of daily living, and those with dementia or other related memory loss. Residents have choices in living accommodations, apartment location, and services. Our three story community consists of 77 assisted living apartments, comprised of studio, and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments, as well as 30 memory care apartments. Our memory care apartments offer a secure environment located in a beautiful setting.

Our dining room is open daily from 7AM to 6PM, offering restaurant style service. We have a variety of meeting spaces for groups or personal use which include a wellness room, activity room, workout room, card room, library, and theater.

Map of White Cliffs Senior Living