Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation

Assisted Living Reviews for Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation

June 28, 2013

By speaking up for those who can't

My Mom was here after back surgery. I work down the road and would go to visit. They were never on top of the pain meds and always took at least 20mins to 50mins to respond to a light on. Most of the time I had to walk around to find help. I would listen to the people in the other rooms yelling about how know one responses to them when they need them. Everytime I would ask for help, they would have to go get some else. I appeared to me that it was not there job. The poor lady in another room was yelling for 10mins that she need to use to restroom. I ended up going to find her help. There was a lady standing 6ft from her door listening to her but that was not her to help her use the restroom. They left Mom in the back brace (she only wears when up right, and not for long periods of time) for 4 hrs. When she complained of pain they just kept saying the therapist would be in soon. Her back incesion got infected. My father started telling them he thought it looked infected on Sunday. I went in on Wed morning and started yelling to get something done about it. They said they would get the onsite Dr to come look at it. They should have done when my father was complaining. By 4pm Wed she was being transported to the hospital. She also had a bleeding ulcer and had been having issues for 2days. When dad questioned the staff about the black running stool, they said it was normal because they eat old people food. The Dr at the hospital couldn't believe they had ignored these things. This place is way under staffed, they are all too busy to help with anything, and I don't think they even know what they are suppose to be doing. We are now searching for a new place for my mother. The staff was nice, the place looks nice, but I would even have them watch my dog here while I went on trip. I feel bad for the residents here. This place needs new management.

January 18, 2012

By Emmyrose

This is a large skilled,ltc, and rehab facility. It is very clean and does not smell inside. The building and grounds are well maintained. There are trees, shrubs, greenery, and flowers. There is a larhe patio and courtyard area. They have it divided into two stations. One LYC abd one skilled and rehab. Most rooms arensemi-private with a couple of private. They do laundry and housekeeping. They have three meals a day and a snack. The food is ok. They are on a rotating menu without lots of variety. They have a house doctor. There are Rnsand Lpns 24/7. All caregivers are licensed CNAS. They have a rehab team and activities director. There nis a beauty salon. They transport to appointments. The staff seems nice and caring. They do lots of activities as bingo, games, birthday parties, celebrations, exercises, music, and more. They go shopping and out to other events. This seems a good and clean facility to me.

About Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation

Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Chandler, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chandler Post Acute and Rehabilitation