Maplewood Lane Assisted Living Helena, AL

Reviews of Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

September 01, 2021

By lovingdaughter1111

My mom loves Maplewood and her caregivers. They take excellent care of her. She has her very own large room and large bathroom. We decorated her room and brought her bed. The caregivers are very sweet and attentive to her needs. She also loves her neighbors (other residents). I love that it is a small facility and they become very close to each other. The manager, Shay, is wonderful. I’m so glad we chose Maplewood.

September 01, 2021

By gaulden21

Shay, the director and Shawn, the owner are outstanding with communication and availability. I am very impressed with the quality of care my father is receiving. He enjoys the food and his room is spacious and homey.

August 29, 2021

By Marty

I visited Maplewood Lane Assisted Living. It was very nice and very clean. But the room looks very, very small. The staff was just very nice. They were cooking when I went in, and it smelled wonderful. It's Southern cooking. It is a very small place; you go in, and it's a large, great room. They have some rooms off to the side and that's about it. They only hold 16 people; there are only eight rooms off to the side, and there are two people in each room. When you go in these rooms, they've got twin beds in each, and there's barely enough room to walk between the beds. At the end of the bed is the dresser, and that's all the room there is. They were watching a movie. All of them were around together watching a movie, all at the same time. In one big room, they had a bookshelf that they called a library. They have a garden area available; I just didn't see it. It is next to a lake or a pond there. This is set in a beautiful location. It's just the place itself is no bigger than 3000 square feet, or not even that much. It's a very, very small place.

Marty, Thank you for visiting our community at Maplewood. We do have great food and try out best to create a very pleasant nice smelling atmosphere. We are located by Joe Tucker park overlooking a beautiful lake. Maplewood is actually 6000 square feet and just has been completely renovated. We have 16 private rooms all having private bathrooms. We do not have any semi private rooms at Maplewood. Sorry I missed you and would love to take you on a tour of our community and all of our 16 private rooms.

January 31, 2016

By Kay118976050

Maplewood is small, there are only 16 people there, and it’s very personal. The staff is very good and very nice. The food is home cooking.

Costs for Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

Photos of Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: D5903

About Maplewood Lane Assisted Living

By entrusting your care, or the care of your loved one to us, you will receive personalized care, in a smaller community, with a level of professional expertise typically found only in large facilities. We like to think we provide the best of both worlds. We never forget that caring for the elderly and their families is a very personal experience for all of us!

Services

• Assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming and other activities 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
  • Management of delivery of medications through the use of unit dose system
  • Registered Nurse on-call
  • Activities including worship services, exercise, movies, crafts, and various other entertainment
  • Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily

We are strategically placed adjacent to a quiet public park with a walking trail, and community lake for fishing. Across the street are the Helena Public Library, Senior Citizens Center, Emergency Medical Services and the Historic Town Hall.

Map of Maplewood Lane Assisted Living