Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Assisted Living Reviews for Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

May 22, 2016

By DonnaXVUSD

Charlton Place was poor. We moved my mother-in-law to another place. I need to write a letter to their corporate because my parents-in-law did not get good treatment. It was a mess. The nurses were fine, but the aides did not take care of my in-laws, take them to the bathroom, or do the other things they were supposed to do. I wouldn’t recommend this facility to anybody. I was not happy with the treatment. The rooms were average and had hospital beds in them. They’re large, though. The problem was the care level. Numerous times we met with them, and things were supposed to change, but they didn’t. I was not happy with Charlton Place. They need to improve on everything.

July 28, 2011

By kkw

This is a very nice nursing home/rehab facility, located about 10 miles out of Montgomery, Alabama. It is very clean, lobby decorated very nicely. Staff is wonderful, most of the CNA's are very good and friendly with the patients. Food is good. My mom was in this facility for about two years and with Rehab she has not been able to be moved to an Assisted Living Facility, called the Gables, also in Deatsville, AL. I would highly recommend it to a family looking for a place to put their loved one.

Photos of Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Services and Amenities of Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare

We are Deatsville’s premier rehabilitation facility. Our caring and dedicated team of health care professionals understands that each patient has an individual set of circumstances, needs and preferences. We listen to you and your family to provide a personalized care plan for your most effective path to recovery.

Our safe, residential environment offers amenities including nutritious meal choices, a beauty salon and resident gardens – making your stay comfortable and relaxing.

Upon admission, our experienced team will complete your thorough evaluation. Our team, including around-the-clock nurses, activity professionals, and physical, occupational and speech therapists, will then work together to create a plan of care that promotes a nurturing environment of respect, growth and healing.

At Charlton Place, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today and see why so many have chosen Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Health Care Center.

Map of Charlton Place Rehabilitation & Healthcare