Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

April 18, 2013

Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center was where my dad stayed for around 3 weeks. The food and rooms were wonderful. They treated his bed sores. But they did not do any physical therapy to keep him active again. They just did not do anything. When I visited him, there were times when ha called for help but no one came. The staff were not as caring as they should be. I would not recommend this to anyone. They should improve on the care they gave to they residents.

June 27, 2012

By TSharie

I absolutely loved this facility. The nurses were nice,pleasant, and very imformative. The facility was clean and the residents were in great spirits. My grandmother had a private room which she loved. It was newly built and was not too far from my home. It was very convient to all of my family to visit her. The security was very strict and it was good to know that my grandmother was well protected from any unforseen danger.She was also close by a hospital if she was in a medical emergency. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone!

Services and Amenities of Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Birmingham, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center